Show your love for the IFI, the home of film in Ireland, by joining your fellow film fans and adding your name, or that of a loved one, to a seat in Cinema 1.
By naming a seat – whether for yourself or as a gift to celebrate the film lovers in your life – your support helps the IFI ensure the longevity of our unique 18th century building as a fit for purpose cinema. As a charity, your contribution makes it possible for us to continue to channel our revenues into our nonprofit activities, including our film education and preservation programmes.
With a donation of €300 you will be invited to add your name to a seat in Cinema 1 for three years. Corporate partners are invited to join us at the level of €500 for three years.
Thank you for your support of the IFI and the future of Irish film culture and heritage.
Once you click on your selection, it will appear in the checkout basket on the left-hand side of this page. After you have made your booking, our team will be in touch with next steps and to discuss how you can maximise your gift, adding an additional 45% to your donation through tax relief at no additional cost to you.
• Seat naming length is 50 characters
• IFI reserve the right to approve and amend naming details
• The location of seat names within the auditorium will be allocated by IFI
• The naming of a seat does not entitle the reservation of that seat for any screening
• The naming of a seat does not entitle the donor to use of that seat for any screening
• Admission to events is not included; all tickets must be purchased separately, unless otherwise stated
Forgotten your password? Click here
Membership prices for unclassified movies are only available to IFI members.
If you have previously booked online but are a first-time IFI member, please click here to attach your membership to your existing online account.
Please be advised that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
The IFI is supported
by The Arts Council
Follow the IFI for news, trailers and offers